Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yacht Club and Photo Walk

Today Lu and I went to the yacht club that her family is members at and spent some time by the pool. After that we went on a nice walk along the coast and I took some images with my Rebel but I do not have the programs to covert the RAW Files so I cant post them online for you guys to see yet. So those images will have to wait until I get home. At night we went to this awesome restaurant called Oasis which serves "Rodizio" which is a style of service, servers come around with different kinds of meat on swords and you tell them if you want it or not. Its all you can eat and was quite expensive but it was soooo good. This first image is of the yacht club's pool. The 2nd a little harbour with some interesting looking boats. If you see the building in the background, just to the left hiding behind some trees is Lu's high school. The 3rd image is us with some of Lu's highschool friends at dinner



No comments:

Post a Comment